2017 Dexter Falls Park Community Festival
Join us Saturday June 24th for our annual Community Festival!!! All Communities & Families are Welcome!
VIEW Event Flyer Here: June 24 SHOA Flyer
- June 24th, 2017 / 11:00 am – 3:00 pm / Dexter Falls Park
- Entrance – FREE to all (Includes Entertainment, Magician shows, Irish Dancer shows, and more)
- Optional costs include:
- Entertainment Wristband – $20 per person (includes unlimited Grill Food, Inflatables, Dunk Tank, Face Painting, Balloon Animals, and more)
- Entertainment Tickets – $2 per ticket (provides access to same entertainment on a one time pay instead of full access wristbands
- Additional Activities – To help raise money for Charity, we will also be providing 50/50 Raffle, Car Rides, Concessions, Bake Sale and Silent Auction
- NO pre-payment required, just attend and pay in cash or credit card day of event
PURPOSE OF EVENT – To create a local family event for everyone to enjoy and help raise some money for worthy Charities. After expense, all proceeds will go to these incredible charities. please come out, buy a wrist band, spend some money and have a great time!!!
- Make A Wish Foundation – http//mawoki.kintera.org/faf/home
- Future Possibilities – www.futurepossibilities.org
*** PRE- REGISTER *** – To assist us in preparation to have enough food for everyone, please RSVP below. Payment will be collected day of the event.
Payments and Sponsorships
Submit payments to Saddlebrook Social Events using this form. You do not need a PayPal account to pay online; you can use any major credit card or debit card.
No funds collected from annual dues are used for any Saddlebrook social events. All events are fully funded by fees, sponsors, and in-kind donations from our community. For questions, please contact the HOA directly at Treasurer@SaddlebrookHomeowners.com