- Declaration of Restrictions (a.k.a. “Deed Restrictions”)
- This document sets out the founding principles of the neigborhood and serves as our “constitution”. Modifying this document requires a supermajority (75%) vote of all homeowners.
- Architectural Guidelines
- These guidelines serve as an additional layer of regulation on top of the Declaration of Restrictions. Modifying this document requires a majority vote of the HOA Board.
- Fence Facts (read before building a fence)
- This is not an official legal document, but rather a simplified visual summary of the fence rules — our most common improvement request.